True Pink Girls Long Sleeve Rash Guard Top UPF 50+
Shop True Pink Long Sleeve Rash Guard Tops for girls 2-12 years old. Chemical-free UPF 50+ fabric blocks 99% of UV sun rays. Made in the USA.
Hello, Pop of Color! Enjoy outdoor fun with happy, bright and colorful worry-free sun protective rash guards for kids. Long Sleeve Rash Guard Tops UPF 50+ in bright colors are the smartest way to protect kid’s upper body during extended sun exposure from ultraviolet rays. These stylish and comfortable long sleeve tops go with everything and will protect your kids from the elements such as wind, water, and sun. Functional longer tail stays put while kids are in movement — breathable fabric that insulates skin from heat or cools skin off when wet from water or sweat. Chemical-free lab tested UPF 50+ sun protection and advanced chlorine resistance properties to protect your garment for a longer lasting fit. Sized for girls 2-12 years old. Easy to care for laundering guidelines.
- Mock neckline
- Pieced raglan long sleeve
- Elongated sleeves to accommodate fast growing kids
- Relaxed fit
- Functional longer tail that stays put while kids are in movement
- True Pink - also available in Royal Blue, Yellow, Bright Orange, Coral, Teal, and Island Blue
- Solid Fabric - Nylon / Spandex - Imported
- Made in the USA
- Unisex upper body worry-free sun protection for kids
- Lab-tested UPF 50+ the highest rating possible for sun protective clothing
- Chemical-free fabric blocks 99% of ultraviolet sun rays
- Superior performance stretch and durability for a longer lasting fit
- Quick-dry properties keep children cozy in and out of the water
- Multi-functional sun protection for all activities - water or land - done under the sun
- Creora® HighClo™ Spandex overcomes vulnerability to chlorine
- Easy to care laundering guidelines; machine wash normal and tumble dry
Recommendation: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends using UPF rated clothing as our first line of defense against UV rays because sunblock alone is not enough. So, we recommend applying sunscreen to exposed areas and covering up for long-lasting, safe sun fun.